Thursday, December 8, 2011

A New Kind of Crazy

Well it seems as though the winter months are slow spots for many bloggers, as it is with me, I have gotten a little off track. I finished in Kansas and  had to head back to Austin a little earlier than expected, but I got what I wanted out of Amazon and would like to go back another time. I learned some things, met some wonderful people and even had a date of sorts, hence the title of the blog. I always seem to find the most insane girl in anyplace and latch on to them and while she does hold a special place in my heart and will make some man very lucky one day (and some kid very resentful) I am resigned to try other options,  but enough of that. I am in Austin with my dog, cat, mother, mothers roommate, mothers boyfriend, and 2 other dogs this seemingly quiet house has come alive in my absence, it is nice to be surrounded by so many people after a year alone on the road, while I do find it hard to return to mainstream society I am adjusting nicely and having a good time.

I will be joining my best and only friend in the world for a night of wrestling action featuring my favorite independent star, this Sunday at the Mohawk here in Austin. We are having a Christmas party at my moms on Saturday which should be fun, there will be food and games, I hope my friend will come so I will be more outgoing.

I am getting ready to WWOOF for the next year, I leave for Guadalajara on the 6th of January, I have no schedule and no real plans after my first assignment on a small farm/bakery, the projects sound wonderful doing earth building, yoga, Vegan cooking, gardening and several construction rehab projects. I do have a couple ideas and dates I want to hit; October 12th is the Venezuela elections and I would like to be in Caracas for them because I think it will be a World Defining moment. I also would like to attend the World Rainbow Gathering in Mexico City in December and celebrate the end of the Mayan Calendar on top of a pyramid. I can't wait and I know I will be broke and have to figure out a way to adjust if/when I return to the states, but its going to be an experience that not everyone is willing to take. I want to update this again a couple times before I leave, but in case I do not get the chance, I love all of you and everyone of your families, life is important, and time is valuable. If your wasting your time and not living the life you want then its up to you to change it. Once again I love you all, and I still need a New Years Date ladies, Austin is wonderful this time of year 65 and sunny.

Be excellent to each other

1 comment:

  1. I just love the description of your mixed up family, it sound so full of love.
    Dragonfly

    ReplyDelete