Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Not Ready to Go

Well today is the day I should be leaving Minnesota, but it is a little drizzly and I don't wanna drive in the rain. Also, I really don't want to leave just yet, Its not that it has been an overly fun time or underly, either it has just been time..I have been actively looking for a trailer, but to no avail and I think I am going to table that Idea once again, what do I need it for?? My next site has showers and power hookups so I can grab a minifridge and I am good. Plus I plan on going to Mexico for awhile after 2012 starts so I don't wanna leave a trailer at my moms house. Knowing her she will rent it out to some drunk while I am gone. So I am sitting here wondering why I am sitting here and know that I have talked myself into saving cash by not buyin a trailer I am going to order some chinese. Oh yeah got my twitter setup again so if you want to know what I think of about without a filter follow me @theDavidDrifter

1 comment:

  1. Better to find a TT in the southwest, without the rust!

    xox
    cyndi

    ReplyDelete