Wednesday, February 23, 2011

About time I start this

So about, 7 weeks ago I packed up all my things and moved into my van, and started a journey throughout the
west, to have some fun, discover myself, and figure out life as we know. Well when I rolled out of Kingman nerves set in as I was not sure of what was going to happen. I had the destination in mind, Quartzsite, Az, as I arrived in Quartzsite for the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous organized through cheaprvliving.com, I was greeted by several very friendly folks and dogs. Quartzsite is not for everyone, it more of a desert resort surrounded by thousands of RV's, rockhounds, and swap meets. I met a few interesting people and did some shopping. The highlight of Quartzsite in January is the RV tent show, at which I made some interesting job contacts, I was offered both positions as a campground host in Logan, UT for American Land & Leisure. I was also offered a position cooking for the catering side of Adventureland Theme Park in Des Moines, Iowa. I have yet to completely decide which one I will be partaking in. Alas my time in Quartzsite was done


Dome Rock I climbed this

A View on The way up

From the top as I hang on for dear life

No comments:

Post a Comment