Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hostage!!

After the first 2 days in LA I so wanted to head back to the Slabs, uneasiness set in my stomach every time I feel asleep, but unfortunately my grandmother is super efficient, you see I asked her to forward my mail ( which contains a work contract) to the Santa Monica post office instead of taking the usual day or so most people would she did it that day.  So here I am in uncomfortable silence and nervousness when I sleep, but am stuck waiting on mail. I figured I had a day or 2 so I went to Anaheim for Thursday night, but on Friday Ken and I had job interviews for a catering company in Manhattan Beach and decided to check the post office anyway no package. I wanted to go back to Orange County things are quieter and easier there, but we wait until Saturday to check mail again, nothing.While in Santa Monica for Friday, we indulged ourselves on another open mike night at the UnUrban cafe in SM, good night some good musicians, but once again the Van caused some ruckus and was fined $64 for not being in the wrong place, I quickly, and quite stereotypically filed this in the glove box.  Now this package was sent last Wed by 2 day express, how hard can it be to mail something from one post office to the next, but it not being here Saturday we headed back to the OC. We busked on the board walk (well Ken busked I held a sign reading "back-handed compliments and sarcasm $.50) so Ken had some cash I dropped him off at a punk show and took the opportunity to enjoy a quiet night to myself. Sunday was a good quiet day went to church, went to the gym, went to the horse track (broke Even) went to the topless pool joint (broken tables, FREE POOL). Quiet day. If you are ever in Orange County Los Alimitos is Perhaps one of the Nicest tracks I have seen

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

    My website :: http://www.samsung-galaxys4.com/

    ReplyDelete