Sunday, May 15, 2011

BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER

I got nothing to type, but I am here in what I am anticipating as the last time I log in for a while, but I really don't know with the campsites still being closed as fears of flood present themselves, I get bored and ride to town its not as fun as you would think I am on a bike lighter than me with skinny knobby tires weaving thru a canyon too stupid to place a helmet on, SO I  still come to town for 2 reasons I like to type this incoherent babble and I have a crush on the girl at the chevron. Any way I hope everyone is doing good and being excellent to each other. Life is funny that way, there are some nice dispersed sites here if anyone is bored.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, bro. I am sure this summer will be a most excellent adventure.

    ReplyDelete