Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pity.....Pity.... Pity party of one

So I have yet to see the sun this week and am feeling a little down , but all is good after tears of pain flowed yesterday as I had found out  it was Friday and not Wed as I had thought. While not knowing what day it is may not seem like that big a deal, to most, to me it is extremely important if I lose a couple days then that means nothing happened that day therefore that day was wasted and not worth living. I try to something everyday to create a moment, but somewhere in my seasonal affective depression I lost some days. But all became well as I had some visions and a conference with the voices in my head, and decided to dance the night away. All is good I think and the sun is shining. I hopefully will be starting work soon, but I really just want some clear days so I can go out hiking and enjoying the area. Dont forget that as the camping season starts you should be visiting FreeCampsites.net daily to find the best spots in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment